Leslie Cerier's famous cacao truffles with goji berries are a MUST try! These dark cacao truffles are delicious, quick, and easy to make. Find more of her amazing recipes at www.lesliecerier.com.
- Puree and blend together the cacao butter, cacao powder, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, maca, and salt in food processor.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings, if desired.
- Shape into walnut sized balls.
- Put the goji berries on a large flat plate and roll balls in them.
- Eat immediately or store in a jar on the counter.
- Makes 12-15 walnut size balls.