Your cart is currently empty.
Baked Oats with Pineapple and Coconut Chips
Wholesome oats baked with dried cranberries and dried pineapples and topped with Coconut Chips
- 2 C. Water
- 1 C. Quick Steel-cut Oats
- ¼ C. Quinoa Flakes
- ¼ C. Made In Nature Dried Cranberries
- ¼ C. Made In Nature Dried Pineapples
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- ¼ C. Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Flax Egg (1 Tbsp. flaxseed meal whisked with 2 ½ Tbsp. water, rested for 15 min.)
- 1 Tbsp. Baking Powder
- 2 tsp. Vegan Butter Spread
- Almond Milk, for serving
- Suggested toppings: Made In Nature Maple Vanilla Coconut Chips, fresh berries or chopped pistachios.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare an 8x8 baking dish with oil or vegan butter spread.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil along with the quick oats, quinoa flakes, dried fruit, and salt. Reduce the heat and add the pumpkin pie spices and coconut sugar.
- Remove the mixture from the heat. Allow it to rest and cool for 5 minutes before adding the vegan butter, maple syrup and flax egg. Sift the baking powder over the mixture and fully incorporate.
- Spread the oats in the prepared dish. Top with more dried fruit if desired and bake for 20 minutes.
- Top the baked oats with chopped pistachios, Coconut Chips and fresh berries. Serve in bowls with Almond milk.