No Junk, No Joke
Nature made pineapples prickly for a reason. It figured, “Hey, if I’m making something this juicy and delicious, people should have to work for it.” Fair enough. But for those of you who’d rather skip the spikes, we peel and slice our plump, punchy Organic Pineapple so it doesn’t bite back.
Each dried pineapple piece is a killer balance of naturally sweet and tart flavors that deserve to speak for themselves. Frankly, we see no need to mess with perfection—especially on a fruit that’s born with armor and likes to fight.
ORGANIC DRIED PINEAPPLE
- ORGANIC AND NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED
- SUN-RIPENED DRIED PINEAPPLE
- FEROCIOUSLY FRUITY
Serving Size 3 pieces (40g)
Amount per Serving: 140 Calories
Total Fat 0
Saturated Fat 0
Trans Fat 0
Total Carbohydrate 32g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Total Sugars 30g
Includes 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0mcg
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Variations in nutrition information displayed here may occur due to product reformulations and updates in NLEA requirements. Please review your product package before consuming and feel free to contact us for more details.
- SHSteven H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64When do you eat Made in Nature products? SnackWho do you purchase Made in Nature products for? HouseholdWould you buy again? YesI buy Made in Nature because: Organic, Non-GMORated 4 stars1 week agoDelicious
Great flavor. A bit expensive when compared with similar product from Trader Joe’s but theirs are not organic.How did it taste?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JSJeff S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoGreat snacks!
This was my first try at the pineapple. It is very tasty! I'll be sure to order more in the future. Great snack!
- JFjeff f.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agobest dried pineapple ever
excellent fresh and delicious
- ADAnne D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoVery hard to stop eating
Very hard to stop eating once you start.
- DNDennis N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoBest snacks ever!
Incredible snacks and perfect for those who are committed to limiting or eliminating all the processed sugars you can to limit inflammation