Your cart is currently empty.
Fall Breakfast Bowl Recipe with Oats & Root Veggies
Fuel for school or work, this fall breakfast bowl pairs savory porridge with root veggies, and winter greens. Topped with Made In Nature Nuts Over Fruit and a sunny egg for the perfect seasonal start to your day.
- 2 tsp. Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Minced Yellow Onion
- ½ C. Quick-cooking steel cut oats
- 1 C. Water
- ½ C. Milk
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Roasted Root Vegetables, such as carrots and parsnips
- Fresh or Wilted Baby Kale
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Made In Nature Pomegranate Ginger Nuts Over Fruit
- Sliced Green Onions
- Fried Egg
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the minced onion and sauté until translucent. Meanwhile, boil the water in a small saucepan.
- Add the oatmeal to the boiling water and reduce the heat. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes, until thickened.
- Spoon the cooked oats into a serving bowl and add toppings as desired.