Your cart is currently empty.
Persian Rice Pilaf with Dried Apricots
Try this easy, make-ahead brown rice pilaf recipe that is great as a side dish or take along meal.
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- ½ C. Chopped Yellow Onion
- ¼ C. Made in Nature Dried Apricots, soaked in warm water for 20 minutes and diced
- 3 C. Cooked Brown Rice
- ½ C. Chopped Mixed Nuts, such as pistachios, almonds or walnuts
- ¾ tsp. Garam Masala
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Warm the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chopped onions and sauté until translucent. Add the diced apricots and cook for 1-2 minutes more.
- Add the cooked rice and chopped nuts to the skillet with the onion mixture and incorporate.
- Season with garam masala, salt and pepper.
Try Our Other Recipes