Your cart is currently empty.
What to Eat this Week: A Saucy Compliment
Dried Cranberry-Apple Conserve
You know those delicious sauces that just compliment every dish? The ones that offer a pop! of taste and appeal to the palate? Well this sauce is one of those. Dried Cranberry-Apple Conserve pairs beautifully with everything from duck and roasted pork to vanilla ice cream. Heres the recipe. Enjoy!
- 2 Cups Made in Nature Organic Dried Cranberries
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Made in Nature Organic Dried Apples
- 1/4 Cup Made in Nature Organic Raisins
- 1/2 Cups Boiling Water
- 1 tablespoon Minced Crystallized Ginger
- 1/3 Cup White Wine Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- Dash of Ground Allspice
- Dash of Ground Cinnamon
- Dash of Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Cup Red Plum or Raspberry Jam
- Combine first 5 ingredients; cover fruit mixture, and let stand 30 minutes.
- Combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients (vinegar through ground ginger) in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
3. Add fruit mixture. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in jam. Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.