What can you do with a ripe banana and Made In Nature organic dried fruit? Bake up a batch of these Cranberry Apple Banana Bars and enjoy with your favorite fall coffee or as a snack on the go. We've got you covered.
- 1 ½ C. Gluten-free Rolled Oats
- ½ tsp. Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Ripe Banana, mashed
- ¼ C. Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- ¼ C. Raw Almond Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil, melted
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ½ C. Walnuts, finely chopped
- ¼ C. Made In Nature Dried Cranberries
- Made In Nature Dried Apple Rings, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Separately, mix together the mashed banana, apple sauce, almond butter, maple syrup, melted coconut oil and vanilla.
- Gently incorporate the wet and dry ingredients.
- Fold in the dried cranberries.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared baking pan and top with dried apples.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden on top.
- Lift from the pan and cool completely before cutting into bars.
Try our other dessert recipes:
- Roasted Plum and Rosemary Savory Goat Cheese Mini Tarts
- Dried Cranberry-Apple Conserve
- Brownie Recipe with Coconut Chips