Your cart is currently empty.
Dried Apple Rings
“Sinfully good” doesn’t even begin to describe these soft little slices of orchard glory. Meet our heavenly organic apples—seasonally harvested snacks with a flavor so pure, righteous and divine that you’ll crave them to the core. Plus, we never add any artificial blasphemy so you know our quality is always on the up and up. How do you like them apples?
- Certified Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten Free
- Fruitfully Tempting
- DRDiana R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64When do you eat Made in Nature products? Snack, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Pre/Post workoutWho do you purchase Made in Nature products for? Me, HouseholdWould you buy again? YesI buy Made in Nature because: Energy From Real Food, Clean Ingredients, Non-GMO, Organic, Gluten-FreeRated 5 stars1 month agoBest dried apples!
Love that they are soft and don’t have anything added to them.How did it taste?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MRMary R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoFresh, yummy.
- BBBrian B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoDried Apples
These are perfect
- KOKimberly O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoFresh & yummy!
Fresh & yummy!
- TKTom K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars9 months agoVery Bland Flavor!
I was disappointed with the taste of these dried apple rings. Not bad, just very bland! They barely had any flavor at all.
I was also disappointed when I saw on the package that the apples are a product of Argentina, and that the variety of apple is not identified.
I much prefer apples grown in the U.S., when available. My favorite variety is Cripps Pink Lady.