No Junk, No Joke
DRIED APPLES: UNFORBIDDEN FRUIT
“Sinfully good” doesn’t even begin to describe these soft little slices of dried orchard apple glory. Meet our heavenly Organic Apples—seasonally harvested snacks with a flavor so pure, so righteous and so divine that you’ll crave them to the core.
After cold winter nights and long summer days, these apples ripen right on the tree to earn that signature natural sweetness. We never use chemical preservatives or artificial ingredients (that’s just nasty). And we always make sure our quality is so right, it’s almost wrong with these dried apple rings. How do you like them apples?
ORGANIC DRIED APPLE RINGS
- ORGANIC AND NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED
- FRUITFULLY TEMPTING
Serving Size 1/3 cup (40g)
Amount per Serving: 130 Calories
Total Fat 0
Saturated Fat 0
Trans Fat 0
Total Carbohydrate 32g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Total Sugars 28g
Includes 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0mcg
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Variations in nutrition information displayed here may occur due to product reformulations and updates in NLEA requirements. Please review your product package before consuming and feel free to contact us for more details.
- DRDiana R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64When do you eat Made in Nature products? Snack, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Pre/Post workoutWho do you purchase Made in Nature products for? Me, HouseholdWould you buy again? YesI buy Made in Nature because: Energy From Real Food, Clean Ingredients, Non-GMO, Organic, Gluten-FreeRated 5 stars4 months agoBest dried apples!
Love that they are soft and don’t have anything added to them.How did it taste?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MRMary R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoFresh, yummy.
- BBBrian B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoDried Apples
These are perfect
- KOKimberly O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoFresh & yummy!
Fresh & yummy!
- TKTom K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars1 year agoVery Bland Flavor!
I was disappointed with the taste of these dried apple rings. Not bad, just very bland! They barely had any flavor at all.
I was also disappointed when I saw on the package that the apples are a product of Argentina, and that the variety of apple is not identified.
I much prefer apples grown in the U.S., when available. My favorite variety is Cripps Pink Lady.