Your cart is currently empty.
Chocolate Cranberry Drops with Date Caramel Recipe
As a grab and go snack, this sweet and chewy recipe makes delicious fuel for a busy day. It also makes a wholesome treat for guests!
- 1 C. free2b Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp. Soy Free Vegan Butter Spread, solid
- 1 C. Made In Nature Dried Deglet Noor Dates, chopped and soaked in water for 30 min.
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut or Rice Milk
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Made In Nature Dried Cranberries
- Shelled Pistachios, roughly chopped
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To make the chocolate ganache, melt the chocolate chips and the vegan spread in a double boiler. Whisk the mixture until smooth before transferring to a carafe or a liquid measuring cup with a pouring spout.
- Pour about 16 chocolate rounds (2-inches in diameter) onto the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the chocolate rounds with a first layer of dried cranberries and chopped pistachios, and chill for 10-15 minutes until set.
- Combine the ingredients for the date caramel in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Scoop the mixture into a pastry bag with a ¼-inch round tip, or a quart-sized freezer bag with the tip snipped.
- Once the chocolate rounds are set, pipe a 1-inch spiral of date caramel on top of each, followed by a final sprinkling of dried cranberries and chopped pistachios.
TRY OUR OTHER DESSERT RECIPES