No Junk, No Joke
DEGLET NOOR DATES: ALL HAIL THE QUEEN
Food should be about flavor, wouldn’t you agree? And not the fake kind. The real kind. The kind only nature makes. Like what you’ll taste in these sun-dried Deglet Noor Dates aka the “Queen of Dates.”
Why do we love our dried dates? They’re plump. They’re prized. And they’re handpicked from trees in the hot Tunisian desert where the cool underground water tickles their dried date toes. What’s more, their translucent blonde color and soft, caramel-like flavor make them bona fide snacking central. Seriously, they taste really, regally good. Maybe that’s where the name comes from. We’d crown these organic Deglet Noor Dates if we could, but we’d rather just let you dig in.
DEGLET NOOR DATES DETAILS
- ORGANIC AND NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED
- GLUTEN FREE
- GOOD SOURCE OF FIBER
- CERTIFIED KOSHER
- SNACKING ROYALTY
Serving Size 5 dates (40g)
Amount per Serving: 110 Calories
Total Fat 0
Saturated Fat 0
Trans Fat 0
Total Carbohydrate 30g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Total Sugars 25g
Includes 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Variations in nutrition information displayed here may occur due to product reformulations and updates in NLEA requirements. Please review your product package before consuming and feel free to contact us for more details.
- JDJoAnna D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64When do you eat Made in Nature products? BreakfastWho do you purchase Made in Nature products for? HouseholdWould you buy again? YesI buy Made in Nature because: Organic, Gluten-FreeRated 5 stars1 hour agoExcellent taste
Very fresh and a chewy firm texture I like better than other dates I have triedHow did it taste?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SHSteven H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64When do you eat Made in Nature products? SnackWho do you purchase Made in Nature products for? HouseholdWould you buy again? NoI buy Made in Nature because: Organic, Non-GMO, Energy From Real FoodRated 3 stars1 month agoGood!
I love dried and fresh dates. These are good but not exceptionally better than what I can readily buy although maybe the organic options are more limited.How did it taste?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MCMichelle C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhen do you eat Made in Nature products? BreakfastWho do you purchase Made in Nature products for? Kids, MeWould you buy again? YesI buy Made in Nature because: Organic, Non-GMO, Clean Ingredients, Energy From Real Food, Gluten-FreeRated 5 stars3 months agoHealthy addition to breakfast
Sweet like candy, but healthy.How did it taste?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ESEdward S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoLove my Made in Nature
Love my Made in Nature Deglet Noor Dates.
Tasty, chewy, and sweet.
- KOKimberly O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoFantastic Dates!
The dates are fresh and so yummy! They have already become part of my daily diet. Thank you for getting them Certified Gluten Free!