These Super Berry Scones are best served warm. So whip them up, pour yourself a hot cup of tea and enjoy fresh from the oven!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Gradually add butter.
- In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients and mix into dry.
- Add Made In Nature Super Berry Fusion and walnuts.
- Knead dough on a floured surface with floured hands.
- Separate dough into 8 equal pieces.
- Brush tops with egg or milk wash.
- Place on greased baking sheet. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.