No time to make a hot, nutritious breakfast for the kids in the morning? No problem. Just cook a big pot on Sunday morning and then portion it into single-serving containers that can be microwaved on busy weekdays. For some extra protein, add a scoop of greek yogurt!
- In a medium pot, add quinoa, apple cider, water, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add your favorite Made In Nature Organic dried fruit. Simmer covered for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and let sit covered 10 minutes to thicken porridge.
- Drizzle honey or agave on top to sweeten if necessary.