No Junk, No Joke
GIMME GIMME: MAPLE VANILLA COCONUT SMILES
Our Maple Vanilla Coconut Smiles are, without a doubt, one of the finest couplings of flavor in all the snacks in all the countries in all the world. Ever.
Your knees will go weak as sweet vanilla bean and a kiss of real maple syrup melt together in your mouth with these crunchy coconut snacks. It’s harmonious, really. Like they were destined to be together. And when you put those two tastes on these crazy crunchy coconut pieces (with the nutritious rinds left on, of course), you get a snappy international snack unlike any other. Sharing is optional, btw.
MAPLE VANILLA TOASTED COCONUT SMILES
- REAL FOOD FROM REAL ENERGY
- SWEETENED WITH ORGANIC MAPLE SYRUP
- EXOTICALLY ORIGINAL
- CERTIFIED KOSHER
Serving Size 1/3 cup (28g)
Amount per Serving: 190 Calories
Total Fat 17g
Saturated Fat 15g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 7g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Total Sugars 4g
Includes 2g Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0mg
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Variations in nutrition information displayed here may occur due to product reformulations and updates in NLEA requirements. Please review your product package before consuming and feel free to contact us for more details.
- JDJoAnna D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64When do you eat Made in Nature products? BreakfastWho do you purchase Made in Nature products for? HouseholdWould you buy again? YesI buy Made in Nature because: Organic, Gluten FreeRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoVery Tasty
I add to my grain free granola for extra flavor and crunch. Really like this product.TasteRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LGLori G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54When do you eat Made in Nature products? Breakfast, SnackWho do you purchase Made in Nature products for? HouseholdWould you buy again? YesI buy Made in Nature because: Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Clean IngredientsRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoYummy but too sweet
The coconut snack are yummy but too sweet. Just a couple pieces will do. We ended up breaking into smaller pieces and using with Greek yogurt to balance the sweetness.TasteRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DWDiana W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+When do you eat Made in Nature products? SnackWho do you purchase Made in Nature products for? MeWould you buy again? YesI buy Made in Nature because: Organic, Non-GMORated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoSo good!
I ordered these only because they were out of the cinnamon coconut chips. Oh my gosh, they were so good I ate them all over just a few days. I have since been able to get the cinnamon coconut chips, but think I actually prefer the maple vanilla coconut chips. Definitely will order again, and again, and again....TasteRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PGPaulette G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoDon’t like the taste
Don’t like the taste
- JJenniferVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect topping for a little sweet coconut flavor
These coconut chips are so delicious I could eat the whole bag. And the rest of the family loved them. I started to make the overnight grains similar to starbucks. The toasted coconut is like the key ingredient that makes home overnight oats much better than the starbucks version.