Black Mission Fig Old-Fashioned
Our test kitchen, and office, is always on the search for a delicious and balanced cocktail. Figs are in season for a short period of time and our Dried Organic Black Mission Figs are full of flavor and provide the perfect substitute to fresh ones. Naturally, fruit and bourbon pair together. So, we thought, why not try a spin on the traditional old-fashioned cocktail? It was 10 in the morning and we started muddling, shaking, and pouring. Everyone agreed that is was not only worthy enough to enjoy at home, but to also share with friends. So here you go friends! Cheers!
- 1/4 Cup Organic Made in Nature Dried Black Mission Figs
- 1 1/2 oz Bourbon
- 1/2 oz Fresh-Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1/4 oz Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Chop 4 Organic Made in Nature Dried Black Missions Figs and place in the bottom of a glass.
- Add Maple Syrup and muddle into a paste.
- Add the bourbon, orange juice, and balsamic vinegar, and fill the glass with ice.
- Shake and strain into a glass with ice.