HOW ON EARTH DO YOU APOLOGIZE TO DRIED FRUIT?
Let’s face it, being particular with tight quality controls for our dried mango was no excuse for rejecting pieces that are actually unbelievably tasty. “Too small?” Who cares! “Uniquely misshapen?” Whatever! These upcycled dried mango morsels in this bag are as certifiably tasty as they are organic.
Upcycling is also one more way that we’re reducing food waste and resources, respectfully. And we’re big enough, small enough, and possibly misshapen enough ourselves to admit: these are serious snack diamonds. So, enjoy. Long live underdogs and second chances!
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC
- ENERGY FROM REAL FOOD
- CERTIFIED GLUTEN FREE
- LGLee G.Verified ReviewerReviewingSecond Chances TropicalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 hours agoMy new favorite snack!
Don't let its looks fool you. That nondescript handful of crumbles in your palm explodes in a symphony of satisfying flavors in your mouth. The Coco nibs are a subtle and unexpected bonus. I was so delighted that I completely forgot that this treat is good for me and the planet!
- MSMary S.Verified BuyerReviewingSecond Chances MangoesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy Grandkids LOVE this healthy snack!
It is so nice for the Grandkids to actually want to choose a healthy snack when they visit!
- FEFrank E.Verified BuyerReviewingSecond Chances MangoesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat Mango flavor in convenient packages
There certainly isn't any flavor difference between these and MiN's full sized, first-rate dried mangos. With them being in the small individual sized packaging it's really easy to take them anywhere with you. The only think I'd change about them, if I could, would be for the pieces to be a bit bigger. I was hesitant about trying these but I'm sure glad that I did, and I wish that I had bought more of them.
- ASAndrea S.Verified BuyerReviewingSecond Chances BananasI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoTasty
We like the taste of these. But I was disappointed with the size of the fruit and the packaging. I knew it was pieces, but they were very small, close to crumb size. And the packaging was hard to open. I had thought this would be a good package for traveling, but between the difficulty we had opening it and the itty bitty pieces, they are better eaten at home while sitting at a table.
- NSnicole s.Verified BuyerReviewingSecond Chances TropicalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoYummy
This is very good, maybe offer it in a bigger bag.