No Junk, No Joke
DRIED BANANAS: NOW THAT’S RIPE
Let’s just get one thing straight: these are not your average banana chips. They aren’t crisp. They aren’t crunchy. And they sure-as-shoot aren’t loaded with junk. Thank goodness for that. These are a different kind of dried banana.
Our soft, supple Organic Banana Slices are perfectly peeled and nearly impossible not to shove in your face by the handful. So how do we do it? Easy. We let these bananas ripen right on the tree (no green bananas here) and dry on their own sweet time (lots of rich, amber bananas here) so you can truly enjoy the fruits of nature’s labor. Ain’t nothing wrong with that.
ORGANIC DRIED BANANA SLICES
- ORGANIC AND NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED
- TROPICALLY A-PEEL-ING
- CERTIFIED KOSHER
Serving Size 1/3 cup (40g)
Amount per Serving: 130 Calories
Total Fat 0.5g
Saturated Fat 0
Trans Fat 0
Total Carbohydrate 35g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Total Sugars 19g
Includes 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0mcg
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Variations in nutrition information displayed here may occur due to product reformulations and updates in NLEA requirements. Please review your product package before consuming and feel free to contact us for more details.
- DRDiana R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64When do you eat Made in Nature products? Snack, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Pre/Post workoutWho do you purchase Made in Nature products for? Me, HouseholdWould you buy again? YesI buy Made in Nature because: Organic, Non-GMO, Clean Ingredients, Energy From Real Food, Gluten-FreeRated 5 stars4 months agoAddicting
I could eat these all day!How did it taste?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CSCraig S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64When do you eat Made in Nature products? SnackWho do you purchase Made in Nature products for? MeWould you buy again? YesI buy Made in Nature because: Energy From Real Food, OrganicRated 5 stars8 months agoBest snack on the market
Awesome tasteHow did it taste?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KBKhanh B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54When do you eat Made in Nature products? SnackWho do you purchase Made in Nature products for? HouseholdWould you buy again? YesI buy Made in Nature because: OrganicRated 5 stars8 months agoSooo good!
It tastes so good and the texture is soft and not too dry...just perfect! Have been buying them regularly since last year.How did it taste?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DNdo n.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoGood chewy!
- BBBrian B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoDried Bananas
These are perfect