Your cart is currently empty.
Who Says Eating Vegan is Work? Here are 20 Tasty and Convenient Meals
Sure, adopting a vegan diet means you’ll likely be preparing more food at home, but that doesn’t mean you have to be a slave to your kitchen. There are plenty of convenient and healthy food options that can keep you fueled without taking too much time away from the many other things on your plate. And, bonus, because vegan meals are often loaded with essential vitamins, minerals and fiber to keep you full, you’ll have more energy to cross items off your to-do list. Here are some of our favorite and totally easy vegan breakfasts, lunches, dinners and more.
- Oatmeal with a ready-to-go fruit and nut topping
- A high-fiber cereal with plant-based milk sprinkled with your favorite dried fruit
- Toast with peanut butter and jam
- This yummy Potassium-Protein Morning Shake
- This Cleansing Pineapple Refresher
- Make a sandwich: Spread whole-grain bread with hummus and top with your favorite veggies. We like, avocado, tomatoes, peppers, pre-washed salad greens and sprouts.
- Grab some soup: Some grocery stores now offer a vegan soup option in their deli. If yours doesn’t, scope the refrigerator section. Many brands now offer organic, vegan ready-to-eat refrigerated soups. Here’s one of our favorites.
- Make a burrito: All you need are tortillas, refried beans, your favorite vegan cheese and salsa. Throw in some avocado and veggies like kale, red pepper and sweet potato for more flavor and a boost of phytochemicals and vitamins.
- Salad: Find salad bar and go to town! Or, prepare this Butternut Squash Quinoa salad at home.
- Go Italian. It doesn’t get much easier than pasta, marinara and a healthy sprinkle of nutritional yeast or vegan Parmesan.
- Make a quick stir-fry. Throw your favorite veggies into a hot skillet. Cook until they begin to brown and their color brightens, then toss with soy, sesame oil and a pinch of red chili flakes or Sriracha.
- Order in or take out. Many Chinese and Thai restaurants offer vegan options.
- Dress up a Sweet Potato. Here’s an indulgent way to do it.
- Whip up a satisfying salad
- Apple smothered in peanut butter
- Granola with Cranberries and Raisins
- Hummus with snap peas, carrots, red pepper strips and cucumber slices for dipping
- Salsa and your favorite tortilla chips
- Edamame drizzled with sesame oil and sprinkled with kosher salt
- Air-popped popcorn drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with your favorite seasonings. Or, go Indian with this Spicy Coconut Mango blend.