No Junk, No Joke
FIG SNACKING SEDUCTION
Close your eyes. Take a bite. And let the velvety taste and texture of these Organic Smyrna Figs take you to a place you never expected. A place of pure, snack-driven desire. Of fruitful passion. Of wildly permissible indulgence.
These rich, flavorful dried figs have hints of honey, jam and butterscotch with a subtle nuttiness from the seeds. And their looks: exquisite. They range from light tan to deep brown, and their naturally occurring sugars often emerge during the sun-drying process to form beautiful white crystals on the soft skin. There’s really nothing quite like them. So congrats, nature. You really nailed it on this one.
DRIED SMYRNA FIGS DETAILS
- ORGANIC AND NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED
- GLUTEN FREE
- HIGH IN FIBER
- FIGGIN’ AWESOME
Serving Size 3 figs (40g)
Amount per Serving: 110 Calories
Total Fat 0
Saturated Fat 0
Trans Fat 0
Total Carbohydrate 26g
Dietary Fiber 5g
Total Sugars 20g
Includes 0 Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0mcg
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Variations in nutrition information displayed here may occur due to product reformulations and updates in NLEA requirements. Please review your product package before consuming and feel free to contact us for more details.
- CCherylI recommend this productAge Range 65+When do you eat Made in Nature products? SnackWho do you purchase Made in Nature products for? MeWould you buy again? YesI buy Made in Nature because: Organic, Non-GMO, Clean Ingredients, Gluten-Free, Energy From Real FoodRated 5 stars2 days agoNext Best Thing to Fresh Figs
I recently purchased your figs at my local Kroger. They are fantastic! My grandmother had a fig tree when I was a little girl. I loved eating them right off the tree. We also have a fig tree at my church. I may be the only one who eats them. Lucky me! The growing season is short so when I saw your packaged dried figs, I was so excited! I could have them year round! Plus they are organic! That means something to me. That’s the way it should be! I love your figs! Thank you for getting this product out there on the shelves!😊👍How did it taste?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MHMallory H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+When do you eat Made in Nature products? Breakfast, SnackWho do you purchase Made in Nature products for? HouseholdWould you buy again? YesI buy Made in Nature because: Organic, Non-GMO, Clean Ingredients, Energy From Real FoodRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat figs, super flavor!
The figs are outstanding and Made in Nature has great customer service!How did it taste?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CSCarol S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoUnique and yummy !
Unique and yummy !
- CLChristopher L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoVery good
- PRPeggy R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars11 months agoNot Usual Quality Of Figs
Figs are similar to the last bag I had in that they are much drier and tough-skinned than all the previous bags I've enjoyed. Not sure if recent crops have been affected by growing conditions. Most recent bag was ordered on February 12, 2022 and received within a few days; however, the Best Buy date on bag is February 11, 2022 so they may not be as fresh as usual.