Sweet and Spicy Diablo Cocktail
A refreshingly delicious cocktail with the perfect balance of sweet and spicy to kick off your Cinco de Mayo!
- ½ cup Made In Nature Organic Dried Mango
- 2 Cilantro leaves
- 1 Serrano chili sliced 1/4-inch thick, seeds removed
- 4 ounces tequila blanco
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- Place Made In Nature Organic Dried Mango into a saucepan and boil with ½ cup of water until mango has hydrated, about 10 minutes. Place mango into a food processor and blend until mango is pureed. You can add more water if needed.
- Combine cilantro, 2 tablespoons of the mango puree, and the chili’s in a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Pour in tequila, and lime juice. Shake well. Strain drink into a rocks glass and garnish with a slice of Serrano chili. Enjoy!