Whether you want some fruit flavor added to a refreshing glass of water, or want to add some sweetness to a fancy cocktail, fruit-infused ice has so many uses. It's easy to make (just freeze) and you can customize with your own fruit or juice to get the perfect flavor you're looking for.
- 1/3 cup Made In Nature Organic Pineapple and/or Made In Nature Organic Mangos (diced)
- Ice Tray of your choosing
- Water (or juice, i.e lemonade, punch or lime juice)
- Dice the mangos and/or pineapple. Make sure the pieces are small enough to fit in your ice tray mold.
- Drop diced fruit pieces into the ice tray mold
- Fill ice tray with water (or juice)
- Place the tray in the freezer for about 8 hours or until frozen
- Serve with your favorite drinks and enjoy!