Forbidden Black Rice Pudding
A hearty and flavor-packed breakfast! Top this decadent and nutritions black rice pudding with your favorite Organic Made in Nature Dried Fruit!
- 1/2 Cup Forbidden Black Rice
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- 1 14.5 oz. Can Coconut Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Combined Made in Nature Organic Dried Mangoes and Banana Slices
- 1/4 Cup Organic Made in Nature Toasted Coconut Chips
- Rinse the black rice in running water. Then, combine 1 1/2 cups of water and 1/2 cup black rice. Bring to a boil and allow to simmer for 40 minutes. Turn off heat and allow to sit for 15 minutes until water has evaporated.
- Combine coconut milk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
- Combine coconut milk mixture with cooked black rice. Drizzle with honey and top with Organic Made in Nature Dried Mango slices and Organic Made in Nature Dried Banana slices. Also delicious topped with a variety of Made in Nature Organic Dried Fruit. Or, get creative and top with our Organic Made in Nature Toasted Coconut Chips!