Crust-cut-off sandwich in poppable form? With organic peanuts, cranberries, dates and strawberries, these Nutter & Jelly Figgy Pops™ are basically bite-sized versions of childhood’s favorite sandwich. What’s in between the bread was always the best part anyway, are we right?
All you need now is a glass of milk and it’ll be just like when you were a kid. Or maybe you are a kid and you just have a really advanced reading level. In that case, good for you. Stay in school.
FIGGY POPS DETAILS
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND NON-GMO
- REAL FOOD, REAL FLAVOR
- LUSCIOUSLY LAYERED
Serving Size 1 package
Amount per Serving: 180 Calories
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 24g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Total Sugars 18g
Includes 2g Added Sugars
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Variations in nutrition information displayed here may occur due to product reformulations and updates in NLEA requirements. Please review your product package before consuming and feel free to contact us for more details.
- SHSandra H.Verified BuyerReviewingNutter & Jelly Figgy PopsI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64When do you eat Made in Nature products? SnackWho do you purchase Made in Nature products for? HouseholdWould you buy again? YesI buy Made in Nature because: Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Energy From Real Food, Clean Ingredients, OrganicRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoPops
Love itTasteRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LHLynn H.Verified BuyerReviewingNutter & Jelly Figgy PopsI recommend this productWhen do you eat Made in Nature products? Snack, Pre/Post WorkoutWho do you purchase Made in Nature products for? HouseholdWould you buy again? YesI buy Made in Nature because: Energy From Real FoodRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoFabulous Yummy New Snack/Treat!
Usually buy dried fruit options from Made in Nature however have always like the idea of the Pops however the previous options had coconut which was not something we can eat. Was excited to see the new options of Fruision Pops so purchased the two different flavors to try. Both have great flavor and are more of a treat than a snack. 2-3 is perfect to enjoy!TasteRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SHSandra H.Verified BuyerReviewingNutter & Jelly Figgy Pops (6 pack)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoYummy
Just the best.
- AWAnneliese W.Verified BuyerReviewingNutter & Jelly Figgy PopsI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood but I liked the old Nutter & Jelly Figgy Pops better!
These are still tasty but I liked the old Nutter & Jelly Figgy Pops MUCH better. I’m not sure why the change was made but the old formula was a daily staple and now these are just an occasional snack item.
- PHPamela H.Verified BuyerReviewingNutter & Jelly Figgy PopsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoDelicious! Like a peanutbutter sandwich
Delicious! Like a peanutbutter sandwich without the bread! Handy to take along wherever you go. Love them!