HOW ON EARTH DO YOU APOLOGIZE TO DRIED FRUIT?
Let’s face it, being particular with tight quality controls for our dried banana was no excuse for rejecting pieces that are actually unbelievably tasty. “Too small?” Who cares! “Uniquely misshapen?” Whatever! These upcycled dried banana morsels in this bag are as certifiably tasty as they are organic.
Upcycling is also one more way that we’re reducing food waste and resources, respectfully. And we’re big enough, small enough, and possibly misshapen enough ourselves to admit: these are serious snack diamonds. So, enjoy. Long live underdogs and second chances
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC
- ENERGY FROM REAL FOOD
- CERTIFIED GLUTEN FREE
Serving Size 120
Amount per Serving: 120 Calories
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 27g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Total Sugars 24g
Includes 0 Added Sugars
Vitamin D 0mcg
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Variations in nutrition information displayed here may occur due to product reformulations and updates in NLEA requirements. Please review your product package before consuming and feel free to contact us for more details.
- MSMary S.Verified BuyerReviewingSecond Chances MangoesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars15 hours agoMy Grandkids LOVE this healthy snack!
It is so nice for the Grandkids to actually want to choose a healthy snack when they visit!
- FEFrank E.Verified BuyerReviewingSecond Chances MangoesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat Mango flavor in convenient packages
There certainly isn't any flavor difference between these and MiN's full sized, first-rate dried mangos. With them being in the small individual sized packaging it's really easy to take them anywhere with you. The only think I'd change about them, if I could, would be for the pieces to be a bit bigger. I was hesitant about trying these but I'm sure glad that I did, and I wish that I had bought more of them.
- ASAndrea S.Verified BuyerReviewingSecond Chances BananasI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoTasty
We like the taste of these. But I was disappointed with the size of the fruit and the packaging. I knew it was pieces, but they were very small, close to crumb size. And the packaging was hard to open. I had thought this would be a good package for traveling, but between the difficulty we had opening it and the itty bitty pieces, they are better eaten at home while sitting at a table.
- NSnicole s.Verified BuyerReviewingSecond Chances TropicalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoYummy
This is very good, maybe offer it in a bigger bag.
- MHM. H.Verified ReviewerReviewingSecond Chances MangoesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoMangoes
I love the mangoes. Very tasty and sweet without all the added sugar. I highly recommend. Good job Made in Nature!