Your cart is currently empty.
Careers at Made in Nature
For almost 30 years, we’ve been making food better. Better tasting. Better for your body. Better for the planet. We have a long, rich history as an organic dried fruit company, but we have rapidly moved in to the healthy snacking space with new organic products in the sweet, savory, and indulgent categories. This is an exciting time to be jumping on board as the company continues to grow in new and exciting directions!
Check us out on LinkedIn for career opportunities, company events and more.
Made In Nature is looking for a driven and experienced Club Sales Manager who is passionate about organic food and healthy eating. As an integral member of Made In Nature’s largest revenue accounts, the Club Sales Manager should be a detail oriented, self-starter with the ability to develop impactful strategies and execute. The Club Sales Manager will play an integral role within the sales and marketing teams, working closely with the Account Management team and VP of Sales to strategically grow club sales.
- Exceed quarterly revenue goals by leveraging buyer relationships, growing distribution and velocities
- Effective budget planning, sales forecasting, and trend analysis
- Manage full sales cycle for national and regional programs
- Accelerate international club distribution and revenue growth
- Develop national promotional strategies with the AM and effectively allocate trade spend
- Strategic planning and implementation, contract negotiation, and P & L responsibility
- Consistent communication between procurement and production to manage supply chain and production timelines for high volume programs
- BS/BA in Business Administration or related field.
- 4+ years sales experience in CPG industry
- Ability to succeed in a rapid growth and revenue driven environment
- Demonstrated competitive instinct and unquenchable drive to win
- A demonstrated passion for organic food and healthy lifestyle
- Strong organization skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit through LinkedIn.