Dried Cranberry-Apple Conserve
You know those delicious sauces that just compliment every dish? The ones that offer a pop! of taste and appeal to the palate? Well this sauce is one of those. It pairs beautifully with everything from duck and roasted pork to vanilla ice cream. Heres the recipe. Enjoy!
- 2 Cups Made in Nature Organic Dried Cranberries
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Made in Nature Organic Dried Apples
- 1/4 Cup Made in Nature Organic Raisins
- 1/2 Cups Boiling Water
- 1 tablespoon Minced Crystallized Ginger
- 1/3 Cup White Wine Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- Dash of Ground Allspice
- Dash of Ground Cinnamon
- Dash of Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Cup Red Plum or Raspberry Jam
- Combine first 5 ingredients; cover fruit mixture, and let stand 30 minutes.
- Combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients (vinegar through ground ginger) in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
3. Add fruit mixture. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in jam. Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.