These extra-fluffy, extra-tasty Ricotta & Greek Yogurt Pancakes with Goldenberry Basil Syrup are the perfect choice for a weekend brunch to impress all your friends! They are the perfect balance of sweet and savory!
- In a large bowl mix together the Flour, Cornmeal, Salt, Baking Powder, and Baking Soda.
- In another bowl mix together the Milk, Greek Yogurt, Egg Yolks, Maple Syrup and Ricotta.
- Fold the milk blend into the flour blend. In a Separate Bowl, whisk the egg whites for about a minute until stiff peaks form. Fold the egg whites into your batter.
- To prepare syrup, mix together Goldenberries, Orange Juice, and Maple Syrup in a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and add in basil. Pour syrup over Ricotta & Greek Yogurt Pancakes and serve immediately.
- Heat a thin layer of coconut oil on a non-stick or cast iron pan over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup circles on the pan one at a time and cook for about 3 minutes or until you see a few bubbles appear. Flip and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Keep warm in a 200 degree of until ready to serve with Goldenberry Basil Syrup.