A super easy weeknight dinner that will please the whole family! This meal offers the decadent flavor to satisfy and the healthy nutrition you body craves!
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; brush with oil. Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer on prepared sheet and brush all over with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine goat cheese and Made in Nature Mediterranean Feta Ancient Grain Fusion in a small bowl. Spread 1/4 cup of the filling on the chicken breast, being sure to keep away from edges.
- Beginning at the narrower end of the chicken breast, roll up, enclosing filling into a roll, and tie with kitchen twine at 1" intervals to secure. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
- Preheat oven to 450°. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken roulades and cook until brown on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer chicken roulades to a small roasting pan and bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of roulades registers 160°, about 5-7 minutes.