Refreshing with a lively citrus flavor is exactly how I would describe this classy afternoon cocktail. Perfect for a lunch time beverage or an early evening sipper! I picture sitting on a patio with friends and family, enjoying this tasty drink on a warm summer late-afternoon. This spritzer is super easy to make for the amount of flavor you receive. Here’s the recipe- Enjoy!
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 2 Cups Riesling
- 2 Cups Pelligrino (Sparkling Water)
- 1 6 oz. Package Organic Made in Nature Unsulfured Apricots
- Combine orange juice and Organic Made in Nature Apricots in a food processor. Process until smooth. Strain into a pitcher. Discard remnants.
- Add Riesling and sparkling water to orange juice and apricot mixture.
- Serve over ice with an orange slice garnish.