Try This Awesome Pomegranate Seed Salad
Are you looking to, literally, spice up your salad? If you love ginger and spice, then you’ve gotta make this salad. There’s even a delicious surprise ingredient that really makes this recipe shine.
- 6 cups greens. You can use kale, romaine, spinach, a mix… it’s up to you and your taste buds! I like to mix up a bunch of different greens for my salads. I’ll occasionally add some pre-packed cabbage for extra crunch, too.
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- ½ cup cooked edamame
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1 package Made In Nature Pomegranate Ginger Fusion Nut Blend
- ½ cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ to 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger (depending on your palate and how strong your ginger is)
- ¼ cup mild flavored oil (avocado, grapeseed, or walnut oil are all great choices)
- Salt to taste
Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
Toss lettuce, carrots, edamame, and sunflower seeds in a large bowl. Now, here’s the hardest part — how much Pomegranate Ginger Fusion Nut Blend to add? I generally snack on some while prepping the rest of my salad ingredients (self control is key here), and then add the rest to my big bowl.
Mix everything up all at once or leave the dressing on the side… and that’s it. The effort-to-taste ratio couldn’t be better for this recipe!
Are you going to try this salad recipe? If you do, be sure to let me (and other readers) know how it turned out! What are some of your other favorite, unique salad recipes?