Ricotta and Mulberry Grilled Peaches
A sweet and savory dessert or snack that will compliment any dish. The freshly grilled peaches provide a lingering flavor of caramelization with a creamy delicate finish from the sweet ricotta. Easy and delicious!
- 1 Fresh Peach or Nectarine
- 4 Tablespoons Ricotta
- Fresh Rosemary
- 1/3 Cup Organic Made in Nature Dried Mulberries (or try our Mediterranean Fusion mix for a bit of spice)
- Halve peaches and remove pit. Bruch with olive oil and place flesh side down on a medium temperature grill. Grill for four minutes.
- Remove peaches from grill and place 2 tablespoons of ricotta on each peach half.
- Top with desired amount of mulberries and drizzle with honey.
- Chop fresh rosemary and garnish the peaches. Serve immediatly.