Mocha Espresso Smoothie
This super easy and delicious smoothie recipe will give you your specialty coffee fix without the excess caffeine or additives of a frappuccino or latte! One of our favorite bloggers, MegUnprocessed created this recipe just for us with our Italian Espresso Organic Toasted Coconut Chips! Thanks to our coconut chips you don't even have to brew a cup of coffee or fire up the espresso machine!
- 1 Cup Nut Milk
- ¼ - ½ cup Made In Nature Espresso Coconut Chips (depending on desired coffee level)
- ¼ Avocado
- 5-7 Dates (depending on size)
- 1½ tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Other Sweetener - Stevia, Maple Syrup (optional)
- First blend all the ingredients except ice.
- Then blend 6-7 ice cubes for a more 'icy' texture. This makes it more like a "frappuccino."
- Add more or less ice for preferred consistency. Be sure to taste before you pour & adjust seasonings and sweetness if desired.