This is a super simple one dish meal that will offer a kick of spice! Perfect for a quick dinner after a busy work day!
- 1 Package Organic Made in Nature Cuban Mojo Ancient Grain Fusion
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil for Sautéing
- 1 Cup Chorizo Sausage, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 6-8 ounce Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, diced into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 Pound Medium-Sized Raw Shrimp, Peeled and De-Veined
- 1/2 Pound Raw Scallops, Rinsed
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas
- 1/4 Cup Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- 2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Paprika
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Lime, Cut into Wedges
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan. Sauté chorizo sausage, then remove and place into large bowl.
- Season chicken pieces with 1 teaspoon each of chili powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Sauté chicken until browned and just cooked through. Remove and place into bowl with chorizo.
- In same pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add shrimp and scallops seasoned with remaining spices. Sauté seafood until just cooked. Add to bowl and toss with Made in Nature Ancient Grain Fusion.
- Place mixture in large round oven-safe dish and top with frozen peas. Pour chicken broth over mixture and bake 5 minutes to heat through. Serve garnished with lime wedges.