Banana Coco-Rum Cake
This delicious tropical dessert has a subtle sweetness that satisfies a craving for something indulgent. The bananas plump up , absorbing the sweet coconut milk, caramelizing with the heat of the liquid infusion. This is a must try!
- One 4 oz. bag Made In Nature Organic Dried Bananas
- 1 Organic Loaf Pound Cake
- ½ cup Organic Light Coconut Milk
- ¼ cup Spiced Rum (optional)
- 1 tsp Organic Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Organic Vanilla
- ½ cup whipped cream (optional)
- ¼ cup Organic Coconut flakes (optional)
- Combine Coconut Milk, Spiced Rum, Cinnamon, and Vanilla in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add in Made In Nature Dried Bananas to infuse liquid mixture into the bananas – About 10 minutes or until liquid comes to a boil again.
- While bananas are in the saucepan, plate four slices of the pound cake. When bananas are plump and soft to the touch, evenly spoon the banana-coconut rum mixture over the slices of pound cake.
- Top slices with a dollop of whipped cream, a sprinkle of coconut flakes, and a dash of cinnamon. Serve warm.