Apricot and Yogurt Spiced Hard Boiled Eggs
A sweet and spicy deviled egg that will be perfect for Easter brunch or a colorful appetizer!
- 12 large hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup Made In Nature dried Apricots, diced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Slice hard boiled eggs in half, and remove egg yolks.
- In a bowl, combine egg yolks, Greek yogurt, apricots, curry powder, salt, cayenne pepper and lemon juice, and mix.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop egg yolk mixture and spoon into egg whites. Serve cold.