Black Mission Fig and Goat Cheese Hard Boiled Eggs
This new spin on the "deviled egg" is easy and delicious! A perfect hors d'oeuvre for a cocktail party and a fresh, spring appetizer for Easter brunch!
- 12 large hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 8 oz. goat cheese, melted
- ¼ cup Made In Nature Black Mission Figs, diced
- ½ teaspoon rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Slice hard-boiled eggs in half, and remove egg yolks.
- In a bowl, combine egg yolks, goat cheese, figs, rosemary, and lemon juice and mix.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop egg yolk mixture and spoon into egg whites. Serve cold.